Once again it has been a while since I’ve done one of these. I could possibly repeat some stuff. We’ll see…
- General Musings on Marc Miller and Traveller – from the James the Geek blog
- More On Pointcrawls — and Thoughts on Pointcrawls for Traveller – from Tales to Astound. I’ve done this kind of thing before, but had kind of gotten away from it. Very helpful. Going to start doing this again.
- Traveller Interviews from CyborgPrime. This guy has posted some fantastic interviews.
- The Nature of GURPS – from the Mook.net. Thought this might be a nice link for my friend Michael, who is delving into GURPS.
- Doc Savage – written up for the Mighty Protectors. I asked BK Adams to do Doc a while back, and he did!
- Some of the main differences between Cepheus Engine SRD/Core and Cepheus Light – I have the Cepheus Engine SRD book, and I like it a lot. I’m using some elements for Classic Traveller. Going to download Omer Joel’s Cepheus Light and see how he handles things. I’m particularly interested in the “mapless” vehicle and ship combat.
- The Lester Dent Pulp Paper Master Fiction Plot – adding to an Internet Treasures post because I thought it was great.